Why Kline’s Services?
Oh please. It would be quicker to ask “Why not?” But, in answer to your question…
We’re here for every emergency.
Days, nights, weekends, your birthday … you name it. 24/7/365 is practically our middle name. Large weather events are also not a problem. Our state-of-the art fleet is always at the ready for loading of solids, liquids, sludge and more, using the industry-leading GapVax and Vactor brands.
Our fleet is Ginormous
With the largest fleet in the industry, we are here to assist you with all of your municipal sludge hauling needs, no matter the volume. And – not that you asked – we’ll arrange for disposal at one of our Waste Water Treatment Plants or other Publicly Owned Treatment Works. We can do it on a contract or emergency basis, whichever you prefer.
We love the environment
How much? Let’s just say that if we and the environment were a bit closer in age, we’d probably be dating by now. Our disposal facilities are fully qualified to handle all your non-hazardous waste. And, thanks to the mad skills of our environmental department, we can assist with all necessary permitting and reporting.
We’re geographically desirable
In other words, we’re always nearby, thanks to our many offices throughout the area. That’s how we are able to quickly respond to both routine and emergency needs.
Our people are highly trained
First, because every Kline’s Services team member is a graduate of Wind River University (our school color is clear water). And second, because our Wind River Environmental technicians are trained on several OSHA-compliant programs, including CSE, LOTO, MSHA, Fall Protection and many others.
Our phones are manned by living, breathing, actual humans
That’s right, no answering machines. You call, we answer, every minute of every hour of every day of … well, you get the idea. We know that when you have an emergency – any time of day or night – you
want to speak with a trained professional.
We care about you
Lots of companies say that of course, but we live it. We survey a segment of our customers EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, checking in to make sure the day’s work went as planned and tweaking our processes along the way. Our surveys show that 95% of our customers would recommend us to a friend or colleague (we assume the remaining 5% are just shy).